Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
News
Menna lankawe nama kanawa.
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Banks PLK" data-source="post: 12055188" data-attributes="member: 279320"><p><strong>Driver admits biting girl, 6, while 'playing vampires'</strong></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>A driver claimed that he bit a 6-year-old schoolgirl’s cheeks and neck while playing with her a vampire’s game as he denied his molestation charges in court Thursday</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Dubai A driver claimed that he bit a 6-year-old schoolgirl’s cheeks and neck while playing with her a vampire’s game as he denied his molestation charges in court Thursday. </p><p>“I acted as a vampire and we were playing a game when I bit her neck, cheeks and thighs… but I did not kiss or molest her,” argued the <span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Red"><strong> 21-year-old Sri Lankan driver</strong></span></span> before the Dubai Court of First Instance on Thursday. </p><p> “ </p><p> I did not molest her it was just a vampire’s game… and she is the one who came to me and asked me to play with her</p><p> ”</p><p></p><p></p><p>Prosecutors accused 21-year-old D.W. of sexually molesting the British schoolgirl by kissing her neck, cheeks and thighs. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong>15 years in jail</strong> </p><p> Chief Prosecutor Khaled Al Zarouni has asked for the implementation of the toughest punishment applicable, and which is three to 15 years in jail. </p><p>When the defendant appeared in court, he defended before Presiding Judge Jassem Al Beloushi: “I did not molest her it was just a vampire’s game… and she is the one who came to me and asked me to play with her”.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Banks PLK, post: 12055188, member: 279320"] [B]Driver admits biting girl, 6, while 'playing vampires'[/B] A driver claimed that he bit a 6-year-old schoolgirl’s cheeks and neck while playing with her a vampire’s game as he denied his molestation charges in court Thursday Dubai A driver claimed that he bit a 6-year-old schoolgirl’s cheeks and neck while playing with her a vampire’s game as he denied his molestation charges in court Thursday. “I acted as a vampire and we were playing a game when I bit her neck, cheeks and thighs… but I did not kiss or molest her,” argued the [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][B] 21-year-old Sri Lankan driver[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] before the Dubai Court of First Instance on Thursday. “ I did not molest her it was just a vampire’s game… and she is the one who came to me and asked me to play with her ” Prosecutors accused 21-year-old D.W. of sexually molesting the British schoolgirl by kissing her neck, cheeks and thighs. [B]15 years in jail[/B] Chief Prosecutor Khaled Al Zarouni has asked for the implementation of the toughest punishment applicable, and which is three to 15 years in jail. When the defendant appeared in court, he defended before Presiding Judge Jassem Al Beloushi: “I did not molest her it was just a vampire’s game… and she is the one who came to me and asked me to play with her”. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom