Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Mewwa rata pawa deem nemeida???? boru agreement gahana ayatai kiyanne
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Reality" data-source="post: 6343995" data-attributes="member: 260619"><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Machn I'm very sorry to tel u this.First of all please accept my sympathy 4 your understanding.Pls check the agreement between </strong></span></span><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>devananda and MR.Vision of the EPDP and the agreements are separate things.I think you'd better to be more careful before post something.I have already check shown site and i found that it is only the vision of EPDP.Not the agreement.But I have found this.That there is something like that in the agreement of SF.I can guaranteed.Hey Elakirians pls visit that web and check It.Thankz.</strong></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="color: Black">http://www.epdpnews.com/ourvision.php</span></strong></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="color: Black"></span></strong></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="color: Black"></span></strong></span></span><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">KATA KATHA PATHURAWANNANGEN PRAWESAM WANNA.</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Black">machn I have already post this to your other thread B'coz we have to save our friends from these type of gossips.</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red"></span></span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Reality, post: 6343995, member: 260619"] [SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue][B]Machn I'm very sorry to tel u this.First of all please accept my sympathy 4 your understanding.Pls check the agreement between [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue][B]devananda and MR.Vision of the EPDP and the agreements are separate things.I think you'd better to be more careful before post something.I have already check shown site and i found that it is only the vision of EPDP.Not the agreement.But I have found this.That there is something like that in the agreement of SF.I can guaranteed.Hey Elakirians pls visit that web and check It.Thankz. [COLOR=Black]http://www.epdpnews.com/ourvision.php [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]KATA KATHA PATHURAWANNANGEN PRAWESAM WANNA. [SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]machn I have already post this to your other thread B'coz we have to save our friends from these type of gossips.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom