Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Mi 5.....
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="mindscrew" data-source="post: 21723134" data-attributes="member: 321512"><p>I bought one for my gf as a birthday gift for 43k. It's a superb phone. I'm more impressed with it than my Galaxy S7 which cost me twice as much. UI, Camera, Performance, Sounds, Features all fantastic for the price. Plus it is so lightweight that other phones feel extremely heavy after you get used to using the Mi5. </p><p>Only problems I have faced are, </p><p>1. Heats up more than my Samsung when gaming or using mobile data</p><p>2. Extremely slippery. Can't use without a cover</p><p>3. No covers or screen protectors available in Sri Lanka yet. I had to order from eBay</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="mindscrew, post: 21723134, member: 321512"] I bought one for my gf as a birthday gift for 43k. It's a superb phone. I'm more impressed with it than my Galaxy S7 which cost me twice as much. UI, Camera, Performance, Sounds, Features all fantastic for the price. Plus it is so lightweight that other phones feel extremely heavy after you get used to using the Mi5. Only problems I have faced are, 1. Heats up more than my Samsung when gaming or using mobile data 2. Extremely slippery. Can't use without a cover 3. No covers or screen protectors available in Sri Lanka yet. I had to order from eBay [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom