Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Migrate to Canada - Help
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sam_sajith" data-source="post: 27029169" data-attributes="member: 206455"><p>see that's where i proved you wrong, </p><p></p><p>if you really want to migrate, or having the potential you would be presenting yourself in different form, If I were you I would be more specific after having my own homework , </p><p></p><p>such as </p><p>Hi Guys, I have gone through the latest EE trend, what do you think on resuming their FSW draws on EE" </p><p>Hi Guys, which is better for my ECA, WES or IQAS ? / or </p><p>Hi Guys is CRS *** good for me to apply EE </p><p>Hi Guys can I have someone to assist me on PNP;s as I have gone thought several provincial sites yet I can't find out my potential </p><p>Hi Guys, can you help me on my NOC code and more with your own issue </p><p></p><p>here, look above, thats how the real potential guys will bring their points to this desk, Machan this is for your own good, first do your home work, study, be specific then come and ask </p><p></p><p>You can do this first be that person who could do that</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sam_sajith, post: 27029169, member: 206455"] see that's where i proved you wrong, if you really want to migrate, or having the potential you would be presenting yourself in different form, If I were you I would be more specific after having my own homework , such as Hi Guys, I have gone through the latest EE trend, what do you think on resuming their FSW draws on EE" Hi Guys, which is better for my ECA, WES or IQAS ? / or Hi Guys is CRS *** good for me to apply EE Hi Guys can I have someone to assist me on PNP;s as I have gone thought several provincial sites yet I can't find out my potential Hi Guys, can you help me on my NOC code and more with your own issue here, look above, thats how the real potential guys will bring their points to this desk, Machan this is for your own good, first do your home work, study, be specific then come and ask You can do this first be that person who could do that [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom