Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Music
Most depressed video song i ever seen 😔🥺- Glimpse of Us - Joji
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Poththa" data-source="post: 28061413" data-attributes="member: 557008"><p style="text-align: center"><strong>Glimpse of Us - Joji</strong></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">She'd take the world off my shoulders</p> <p style="text-align: center">If it was ever hard to move</p> <p style="text-align: center">She'd turn the rain to a rainbow</p> <p style="text-align: center">When I was living in the blue</p> <p style="text-align: center">Why then, if she is so perfect</p> <p style="text-align: center">Do I still wish that it was you?</p> <p style="text-align: center">Perfect don't mean that it's working</p> <p style="text-align: center">So what can I do? (Ooh)</p> <p style="text-align: center">When you're out of sight</p> <p style="text-align: center">In my mind</p> <p style="text-align: center">'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes</p> <p style="text-align: center">And that's where I find a glimpse of us</p> <p style="text-align: center">And I try to fall for her touch</p> <p style="text-align: center">But I'm thinking of the way it was</p> <p style="text-align: center">Said I'm fine and said I moved on</p> <p style="text-align: center">I'm only here passing time in her arms</p> <p style="text-align: center">Hoping I'll find</p> <p style="text-align: center">A glimpse of us</p> <p style="text-align: center">Tell me he savors your glory</p> <p style="text-align: center">Does he laugh the way I did?</p> <p style="text-align: center">Is this a part of your story?</p> <p style="text-align: center">One that I had never lived</p> <p style="text-align: center">Maybe one day you'll feel lonely</p> <p style="text-align: center">And in his eyes, you'll get a glimpse</p> <p style="text-align: center">Maybe you'll start slipping slowly</p> <p style="text-align: center">And find me again</p> <p style="text-align: center">When you're out of sight</p> <p style="text-align: center">In my mind</p> <p style="text-align: center">'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes</p> <p style="text-align: center">And that's where I find a glimpse of us</p> <p style="text-align: center">And I try to fall for her touch</p> <p style="text-align: center">But I'm thinking of the way it was</p> <p style="text-align: center">Said I'm fine and said I moved on</p> <p style="text-align: center">I'm only here passing time in her arms</p> <p style="text-align: center">Hoping I'll find</p> <p style="text-align: center">A glimpse of us</p> <p style="text-align: center">Ooh, ooh-ooh</p> <p style="text-align: center">Ooh, ooh-ooh</p> <p style="text-align: center">Ooh, ooh, ooh</p> <p style="text-align: center">'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes</p> <p style="text-align: center">And that's where I find a glimpse of us</p> <p style="text-align: center">And I try to fall for her touch</p> <p style="text-align: center">But I'm thinking of the way it was</p> <p style="text-align: center">Said I'm fine and said I moved on</p> <p style="text-align: center">I'm only here passing time in her arms</p> <p style="text-align: center">Hoping I'll find</p> <p style="text-align: center">A glimpse of us</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[MEDIA=youtube]NgsWGfUlwJI[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Poththa, post: 28061413, member: 557008"] [CENTER][B]Glimpse of Us - Joji[/B] She'd take the world off my shoulders If it was ever hard to move She'd turn the rain to a rainbow When I was living in the blue Why then, if she is so perfect Do I still wish that it was you? Perfect don't mean that it's working So what can I do? (Ooh) When you're out of sight In my mind 'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes And that's where I find a glimpse of us And I try to fall for her touch But I'm thinking of the way it was Said I'm fine and said I moved on I'm only here passing time in her arms Hoping I'll find A glimpse of us Tell me he savors your glory Does he laugh the way I did? Is this a part of your story? One that I had never lived Maybe one day you'll feel lonely And in his eyes, you'll get a glimpse Maybe you'll start slipping slowly And find me again When you're out of sight In my mind 'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes And that's where I find a glimpse of us And I try to fall for her touch But I'm thinking of the way it was Said I'm fine and said I moved on I'm only here passing time in her arms Hoping I'll find A glimpse of us Ooh, ooh-ooh Ooh, ooh-ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh 'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes And that's where I find a glimpse of us And I try to fall for her touch But I'm thinking of the way it was Said I'm fine and said I moved on I'm only here passing time in her arms Hoping I'll find A glimpse of us [MEDIA=youtube]NgsWGfUlwJI[/MEDIA][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom