Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
News
MRs possible conspiracy to get sympathy of sri lankans
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="madi1234" data-source="post: 7444623" data-attributes="member: 283315"><p>Hip hop super star AKON is set to arrive in Sri Lanka soon. I’m not sure whether Mr AKON is aware of the hornets nest that he has stirred by announcing this concert. However I sensed something was amiss from the start. I mean I get to mingle with the pious daily – I’m connected! and did see the signs early on. It started with a rather benign looking status update by an especially pious fellow at my university that said something to the effect of ”protest against AKONs visit to sri lanka..” (2 likes) (1 comment: “hell yes”).</p><p> Now I myself do not subscribe to the drivel that passes for music these days especially POP and Hip-Hop music. Rock and progressive is more my thing. Judging by his rant I assumed that this especially pious fellow must also be a militant rock fanatic! how so very quaint! I mean I have ranted about hip-hop myself a number of times! but “protest?” ….hmmm…this guy sounded serious.</p><p> I did some digging. (when the pious rant we must take notice mind you – no telling whet they’d end up doing tomorrow..strap on a suicide vest perhaps? set off a bomb at a Shah Rukh Khan concert? – you see the point I’m trying to make?) Turns out AKON has a video with lots of scantily clad women dancing around a Buddha statue. Oh dear indeed! and Lo the pious Buddhists have called for a fatwa on AKON!</p><p></p><p>==============================</p><p><a href="http://www.marginup.com/products/44916/Cargo-Web-slings-CWS-ww-ssss.html" target="_blank">Cargo Web slings</a></p><p><a href="http://www.geomelt.ca/geomelt55-features-benefits.html" target="_blank">environmentally friendly ice melting</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="madi1234, post: 7444623, member: 283315"] Hip hop super star AKON is set to arrive in Sri Lanka soon. I’m not sure whether Mr AKON is aware of the hornets nest that he has stirred by announcing this concert. However I sensed something was amiss from the start. I mean I get to mingle with the pious daily – I’m connected! and did see the signs early on. It started with a rather benign looking status update by an especially pious fellow at my university that said something to the effect of ”protest against AKONs visit to sri lanka..” (2 likes) (1 comment: “hell yes”). Now I myself do not subscribe to the drivel that passes for music these days especially POP and Hip-Hop music. Rock and progressive is more my thing. Judging by his rant I assumed that this especially pious fellow must also be a militant rock fanatic! how so very quaint! I mean I have ranted about hip-hop myself a number of times! but “protest?” ….hmmm…this guy sounded serious. I did some digging. (when the pious rant we must take notice mind you – no telling whet they’d end up doing tomorrow..strap on a suicide vest perhaps? set off a bomb at a Shah Rukh Khan concert? – you see the point I’m trying to make?) Turns out AKON has a video with lots of scantily clad women dancing around a Buddha statue. Oh dear indeed! and Lo the pious Buddhists have called for a fatwa on AKON! ============================== [url=http://www.marginup.com/products/44916/Cargo-Web-slings-CWS-ww-ssss.html]Cargo Web slings[/url] [url=http://www.geomelt.ca/geomelt55-features-benefits.html]environmentally friendly ice melting[/url] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom