Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Muslims left 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🐎🐎🐎🐎
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Asmodeus" data-source="post: 29022912" data-attributes="member: 583013"><p>Please name one religion that doesn't have some miracles performed by its founder. All founders, gods, and prophets are said to have mythical powers. We evolved with religion; in those days, those who opposed religion were punished by death. hence, most of us need religion to survive (this is a hypothesis), so I think that's why, at certain ages, people became religious. I've experienced the same situation in my teenage years. I'd become overly religious. I'd fought with parents who didn't much bother about the strict rules required by the religion I'd follow. Eventually, this feeling subsides, and now I have no reason to believe that we need religion. We are all products of nature. we are biological robots that create by nature. The soul is a collection of thoughts that are produced by our complex brain with what it has learned over the course of a lifetime. We all ceased to exist with death; there is no transition into the afterlife. The religious leaders are crooks who used the power of religion to gain perks such as a comfortable life, food, home power, and ultimately sex. The very small percent of religious people who actually live a life that is honored by most, have that overly stimulated feeling in the brain I've mentioned before. Eventually, they will also doubt their own religion.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Asmodeus, post: 29022912, member: 583013"] Please name one religion that doesn't have some miracles performed by its founder. All founders, gods, and prophets are said to have mythical powers. We evolved with religion; in those days, those who opposed religion were punished by death. hence, most of us need religion to survive (this is a hypothesis), so I think that's why, at certain ages, people became religious. I've experienced the same situation in my teenage years. I'd become overly religious. I'd fought with parents who didn't much bother about the strict rules required by the religion I'd follow. Eventually, this feeling subsides, and now I have no reason to believe that we need religion. We are all products of nature. we are biological robots that create by nature. The soul is a collection of thoughts that are produced by our complex brain with what it has learned over the course of a lifetime. We all ceased to exist with death; there is no transition into the afterlife. The religious leaders are crooks who used the power of religion to gain perks such as a comfortable life, food, home power, and ultimately sex. The very small percent of religious people who actually live a life that is honored by most, have that overly stimulated feeling in the brain I've mentioned before. Eventually, they will also doubt their own religion. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom