Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 805576" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I am lying here: crying</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I am scared</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Scared of what will happen</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Worried about moving on from my past</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I need you with me</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Can’t you see?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">My life does not exist without you in it</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I often yearn to see your face, to feel your touch, to hear your voice</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">It scares me because you’re gone</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You were blown away from my fingertips</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Now out of reach</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You drifted away from me</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">How can I move on?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When a part of me is missing </span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 805576, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] I am lying here: crying I am scared Scared of what will happen Worried about moving on from my past I need you with me Can’t you see? My life does not exist without you in it I often yearn to see your face, to feel your touch, to hear your voice It scares me because you’re gone You were blown away from my fingertips Now out of reach You drifted away from me How can I move on? When a part of me is missing [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom