Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
My Miracle
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 645955" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">My Miracle</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">How does one measure a miracle?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">What kind of gauge does one use?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Should miracles be stupendous and grand,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Breathtaking, enormous, and huge?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Must the colors be vivid and shockingly bright?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">What volume of sound should one hear?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Are miracles crafted of pure solid gold,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Or fashioned of jewels so dear?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">How will I know if I've seen one?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Will there be angels flying around?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Will the sun be brilliantly shining?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Will I see stars and a moon beaming down?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Where do I look for my miracle?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">How will I know one is near?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Then the simple answer came to me,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">"Dear child, just look in a mirror."</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 645955, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]My Miracle[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] How does one measure a miracle? What kind of gauge does one use? Should miracles be stupendous and grand, Breathtaking, enormous, and huge? Must the colors be vivid and shockingly bright? What volume of sound should one hear? Are miracles crafted of pure solid gold, Or fashioned of jewels so dear? How will I know if I've seen one? Will there be angels flying around? Will the sun be brilliantly shining? Will I see stars and a moon beaming down? Where do I look for my miracle? How will I know one is near? Then the simple answer came to me, "Dear child, just look in a mirror."[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom