Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
My new job සිංහලු.
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amilabanuka" data-source="post: 29031036" data-attributes="member: 5836"><p>tbh, I have not met someone doing these jobs so I do not know for sure. but what I can do is make a fair guess based on what I can see. people don't migrate for the job. they migrate for the quality of life. What makes it a good QOL is unique to the person. some people may not be able to secure the same job they were doing in SL. In that case, they have to pick another. that's where this selection comes into play. in SL unless you do a job in the so-called high social tier, you are looked down on in your day-to-day life. but this would not be the case in these countries. they probably would look down on you based on your skin color. but not on the job. if that is ok for the person, then they would pick such a job as a start at least.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amilabanuka, post: 29031036, member: 5836"] tbh, I have not met someone doing these jobs so I do not know for sure. but what I can do is make a fair guess based on what I can see. people don't migrate for the job. they migrate for the quality of life. What makes it a good QOL is unique to the person. some people may not be able to secure the same job they were doing in SL. In that case, they have to pick another. that's where this selection comes into play. in SL unless you do a job in the so-called high social tier, you are looked down on in your day-to-day life. but this would not be the case in these countries. they probably would look down on you based on your skin color. but not on the job. if that is ok for the person, then they would pick such a job as a start at least. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom