Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Today at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
NBA
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kosandpol" data-source="post: 3398250" data-attributes="member: 105851"><p>The <strong>Negro Basketball Association</strong> ('Informally known as 'Niggas Bouncin Around' ) is the official men's <a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Basketball" target="_blank">basketball</a> league in <a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/English" target="_blank">English</a>-speaking parts of the <a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/World" target="_blank">world</a>. It has many teams, 33 in the <a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/United_States_of_America" target="_blank">United States</a>, 40 in <a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Canada" target="_blank">Canada</a>, 810 in Africa, and 41 in Germany. The NBA is one of the four Major Professional Sports Leagues that aren't in third-world countries, and thus, is one of the only important sports to people who don't want to work too hard for something (whiteys). </p><p>“<em>I mean we're sitting here talking about NBA. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game I die for, we're talking about the NBA man...</em>”</p><p></p><p> ~ <strong><a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Allen_Iverson" target="_blank">Allen Iverson</a> on NBA</strong> “<em>I haven't seen this many black people since I was standing in the welfare line.</em>”</p><p></p><p> ~ <strong><a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Imus" target="_blank">Don Imus</a> on the NBA</strong> “<em>Hey!....THAT'S RACIST!</em>”</p><p></p><p> ~ <strong>Al Sharpton on Don Imus</strong> “<em>...aww shit. I'm sorry. What I meant to say was that black people are poor. No, I mean nappy headed...FUCK!</em>”</p><p></p><p> ~ <strong><a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Imus" target="_blank">Don Imus</a> on Al Sharpton's response</strong> “<em>The reason why african americans are good at basketball is because they can run, shoot and steal.</em>”</p><p></p><p> ~ <strong><a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Imus" target="_blank">Don Imus</a> on the NBA</strong> “<em>The NBA. Where amazing happens. Totally.</em>”</p><p></p><p> ~ <strong><a href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lebron_James" target="_blank">Lebron James</a> on the you already know what</strong> “<em>The NBA has its own set of rules that breaks the law, which costs us billions of dollars from taxpayers</em>”</p><p></p><p> ~ <strong>The FBI on David Stern and President Bush</strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kosandpol, post: 3398250, member: 105851"] The [B]Negro Basketball Association[/B] ('Informally known as 'Niggas Bouncin Around' ) is the official men's [URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Basketball"]basketball[/URL] league in [URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/English"]English[/URL]-speaking parts of the [URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/World"]world[/URL]. It has many teams, 33 in the [URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/United_States_of_America"]United States[/URL], 40 in [URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Canada"]Canada[/URL], 810 in Africa, and 41 in Germany. The NBA is one of the four Major Professional Sports Leagues that aren't in third-world countries, and thus, is one of the only important sports to people who don't want to work too hard for something (whiteys). “[I]I mean we're sitting here talking about NBA. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game I die for, we're talking about the NBA man...[/I]” ~ [B][URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Allen_Iverson"]Allen Iverson[/URL] on NBA[/B] “[I]I haven't seen this many black people since I was standing in the welfare line.[/I]” ~ [B][URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Imus"]Don Imus[/URL] on the NBA[/B] “[I]Hey!....THAT'S RACIST![/I]” ~ [B]Al Sharpton on Don Imus[/B] “[I]...aww shit. I'm sorry. What I meant to say was that black people are poor. No, I mean nappy headed...FUCK![/I]” ~ [B][URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Imus"]Don Imus[/URL] on Al Sharpton's response[/B] “[I]The reason why african americans are good at basketball is because they can run, shoot and steal.[/I]” ~ [B][URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Imus"]Don Imus[/URL] on the NBA[/B] “[I]The NBA. Where amazing happens. Totally.[/I]” ~ [B][URL="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lebron_James"]Lebron James[/URL] on the you already know what[/B] “[I]The NBA has its own set of rules that breaks the law, which costs us billions of dollars from taxpayers[/I]” ~ [B]The FBI on David Stern and President Bush[/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom