Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
No Longer Mourn When I Am Dead
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 1038970" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">No Longer Mourn When I Am Dead </span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">No longer mourn when I’m dead</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Than you shall hear the surly sullen bell </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Give warning to the world that I’m fled</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Nay, if you read this line, remember not</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">The hand that writ it; for I love you so</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">If thinking on me then should make you woe</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">O, if, I, say you look upon this verse </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When I perhaps compounded am with clay,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Do not so much as my poor name rehearse,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">But let your love even with my life decay,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Lest the wise, world should look into your moan,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And mock you with me after I am gone.</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 1038970, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]No Longer Mourn When I Am Dead [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] No longer mourn when I’m dead Than you shall hear the surly sullen bell Give warning to the world that I’m fled From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell: Nay, if you read this line, remember not The hand that writ it; for I love you so That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot If thinking on me then should make you woe O, if, I, say you look upon this verse When I perhaps compounded am with clay, Do not so much as my poor name rehearse, But let your love even with my life decay, Lest the wise, world should look into your moan, And mock you with me after I am gone.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom