Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
Now And Forever
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 720333" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">Now And Forever</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You may not have ever seen me</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">But you know that I am here.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You can feel me in your heart</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">As you enter each new day.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I will always be there for you</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I am your friend.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Someone to share the good times</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">As well as the bad.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I make no judgements by what you say</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I just listen with my heart and</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Hope to be of help in anyway I can.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I will be there for you and now and forever</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And always please remember</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I am you friend!</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 720333, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Now And Forever[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] You may not have ever seen me But you know that I am here. You can feel me in your heart As you enter each new day. I will always be there for you I am your friend. Someone to share the good times As well as the bad. I make no judgements by what you say I just listen with my heart and Hope to be of help in anyway I can. I will be there for you and now and forever And always please remember I am you friend! [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom