Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
AMD AM 5 Ryzen setup
prabodhamadusanka
Updated:
Today at 12:56 PM
Gampaha
ACER OKW223 Wired RGB Keyboard
chint
Updated:
Today at 10:17 AM
Gampaha
FANTECH R1 V2 RACING WHEEL
chint
Updated:
Today at 10:08 AM
Ad icon
Singapore V2Ray VPN
hu KANNA
Updated:
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 – LIFETIME LICENSE
hrdilshan
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:32 PM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Computers & Internet
News & Discussion
Nvidia Ships 400 Thousand of GeForce 8800 Graphics Processors.
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Anusha" data-source="post: 285440" data-attributes="member: 828"><p>Hehe. Anyway, EPSI's customer support is better neda? </p><p></p><p>I asked from Asus Center whether they give a temporary LCD monitor if I had to RMA mine, and they said they do. And they said that they don't repair them, and that they will simply replace my RMAed one. When I asked from other shops, they said that they will repair it and give it to me. That's no good.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Anusha, post: 285440, member: 828"] Hehe. Anyway, EPSI's customer support is better neda? I asked from Asus Center whether they give a temporary LCD monitor if I had to RMA mine, and they said they do. And they said that they don't repair them, and that they will simply replace my RMAed one. When I asked from other shops, they said that they will repair it and give it to me. That's no good. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom