Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ODESK ගොඩ යමු ද?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="adinindu" data-source="post: 13958231" data-attributes="member: 118780"><p>Here is my story...</p><p></p><p>I was created my odesk account on 2011 for exchange my money from paypal to MB. Once the y stop supporting it i never thought about odesk until i see your thread. In 2011 i was a student and i didn't had enough skills to advertise on odesk but now its different. So, after reading your thread i thought about giving it a shot. I passed that readiness test, PHP5 Skill test and ID Verification.They raised my application quota for 25. </p><p></p><p>Then i knew that the real trick is to make a good profile and getting the first job. I made a fair profile and start applying for jobs. First i applied for small jobs. 6 days later. I got my first job and it was a hourly job for design a personal website which payed me 5$/hour.</p><p></p><p>It took me 3 days to finish the site and upon delivery the contractor hired me for another 4 hours to make some adjustments. Lucky me..when it ends he left me 5/5 rating with a good comment.</p><p></p><p>Its been exactly 2 months since i started on odesk. i have completed 15 jobs and having 5/5 rating. All thanks to you. Thank you for giving me a motivation. </p><p>I am not a full time freelancer. I have a daytime job and i'm doing this only during night for 3-4 hours. So i am happy with what i earned. </p><p></p><p>If anyone needs my help, i am happy to help you.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="adinindu, post: 13958231, member: 118780"] Here is my story... I was created my odesk account on 2011 for exchange my money from paypal to MB. Once the y stop supporting it i never thought about odesk until i see your thread. In 2011 i was a student and i didn't had enough skills to advertise on odesk but now its different. So, after reading your thread i thought about giving it a shot. I passed that readiness test, PHP5 Skill test and ID Verification.They raised my application quota for 25. Then i knew that the real trick is to make a good profile and getting the first job. I made a fair profile and start applying for jobs. First i applied for small jobs. 6 days later. I got my first job and it was a hourly job for design a personal website which payed me 5$/hour. It took me 3 days to finish the site and upon delivery the contractor hired me for another 4 hours to make some adjustments. Lucky me..when it ends he left me 5/5 rating with a good comment. Its been exactly 2 months since i started on odesk. i have completed 15 jobs and having 5/5 rating. All thanks to you. Thank you for giving me a motivation. I am not a full time freelancer. I have a daytime job and i'm doing this only during night for 3-4 hours. So i am happy with what i earned. If anyone needs my help, i am happy to help you. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom