Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Office eke inna awurudu 27 pamana suppa kella line kara ganne keseda?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ExamHe" data-source="post: 28907537" data-attributes="member: 570696"><p>When asking someone out, it's important to approach them with respect and consideration. Using derogatory or inappropriate language is not appropriate and can be disrespectful. Instead, try focusing on genuine compliments and showing interest in getting to know the person. Here's a more respectful and appropriate way to ask someone out:</p><p></p><p>"Hey [Her Name], I've really enjoyed getting to know you, and I think you're an amazing person. I was wondering if you'd be interested in going out on a date with me. I'd love the opportunity to get to know you better and spend some quality time together. Let me know if you're up for it, and we can plan something fun!"</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ExamHe, post: 28907537, member: 570696"] When asking someone out, it's important to approach them with respect and consideration. Using derogatory or inappropriate language is not appropriate and can be disrespectful. Instead, try focusing on genuine compliments and showing interest in getting to know the person. Here's a more respectful and appropriate way to ask someone out: "Hey [Her Name], I've really enjoyed getting to know you, and I think you're an amazing person. I was wondering if you'd be interested in going out on a date with me. I'd love the opportunity to get to know you better and spend some quality time together. Let me know if you're up for it, and we can plan something fun!" [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom