Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Osama's Valentine
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="azaamDAsquad" data-source="post: 3661" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>Little Josh comes home from first grade and tells his father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day.</p><p></p><p>"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," he asks, "will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?"</p><p></p><p>His father thinks a bit, then says, "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?"</p><p></p><p>"Osama bin Laden," David says.</p><p></p><p>"Why Osama bin Laden," his father asks in shock.</p><p></p><p>"Well," Josh says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish boy could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore."</p><p></p><p>His father's heart swells and he looks at his boy with newfound pride. "Josh, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."</p><p></p><p>"I know," Josh says, "and once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could blow him out."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="azaamDAsquad, post: 3661, member: 7"] Little Josh comes home from first grade and tells his father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day. "Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," he asks, "will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?" His father thinks a bit, then says, "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?" "Osama bin Laden," David says. "Why Osama bin Laden," his father asks in shock. "Well," Josh says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish boy could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore." His father's heart swells and he looks at his boy with newfound pride. "Josh, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard." "I know," Josh says, "and once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could blow him out." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom