Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Computers & Internet
Software Development
PHP for Intermediates?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="thilina1024" data-source="post: 13222747" data-attributes="member: 200791"><p>I'm a final year student of BIT degree. I couldn't do the project this time. So, I hope to submit it at the next time. First, I had decided to do it in Java. Later, I've been thinking of doing it using PHP. I think that would be great for experience. I've learnt a bit of PHP basics using W3Schools, etc. Since I've some knowledge in programming & web (Java,HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax, MySql, etc), I think that I will be able to learn it easier than a beginner. Now, what I want to know is any better ways to learn php (web or books). It would be better if you can suggest me anything after considering the above & the following facts too.</p><p></p><p>- Fast learning</p><p>- Good examples</p><p></p><p>I got the following two books. Have anyone used them?. Any reviews?.</p><p></p><p>Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaScript - Robin Nixon - 2009</p><p>PHP Solutions - Dynamic Web Design Made Easy - 2nd Edition - David Powers - 2010</p><p></p><p>What about PHP/Java bridge?</p><p></p><p>Thanx a lot</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="thilina1024, post: 13222747, member: 200791"] I'm a final year student of BIT degree. I couldn't do the project this time. So, I hope to submit it at the next time. First, I had decided to do it in Java. Later, I've been thinking of doing it using PHP. I think that would be great for experience. I've learnt a bit of PHP basics using W3Schools, etc. Since I've some knowledge in programming & web (Java,HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax, MySql, etc), I think that I will be able to learn it easier than a beginner. Now, what I want to know is any better ways to learn php (web or books). It would be better if you can suggest me anything after considering the above & the following facts too. - Fast learning - Good examples I got the following two books. Have anyone used them?. Any reviews?. Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaScript - Robin Nixon - 2009 PHP Solutions - Dynamic Web Design Made Easy - 2nd Edition - David Powers - 2010 What about PHP/Java bridge? Thanx a lot [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom