Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
land for sale
justasking
Updated:
Today at 9:32 AM
AMD AM 5 Ryzen setup
prabodhamadusanka
Updated:
Thursday at 12:56 PM
Gampaha
ACER OKW223 Wired RGB Keyboard
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:17 AM
Gampaha
FANTECH R1 V2 RACING WHEEL
chint
Updated:
Thursday at 10:08 AM
Ad icon
Singapore V2Ray VPN
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 11:33 PM
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Positive Thinking...ධනාත්මක චින්තනය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="e4dilshan" data-source="post: 10205187" data-attributes="member: 306011"><p><strong>Positive Thinking...ධනාත්මක චින්තනය</strong></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red"><p style="text-align: center"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Father : "I want you to marry a girl of my choice"</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Son : "I will choose my own bride!"</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Father : "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.."</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Son : "Well, in that case...ok"</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Next - Father approaches Bill Gates.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Father : "I have a husband for your daughter."</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Bill Gates : "But my daughter is too young to marry!"</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Father : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Bill Gates : "Ah, in that case...ok"</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Father : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. "</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">President : "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Father : "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">President : "Ah, in that case...ok"</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">This is how business is done!!</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Moral: Even If you have nothing,You can get Anything. But your attitude should be positive</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Red">Think +++++++ve</p><p></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="e4dilshan, post: 10205187, member: 306011"] [b]Positive Thinking...ධනාත්මක චින්තනය[/b] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"][CENTER] Father : "I want you to marry a girl of my choice" Son : "I will choose my own bride!" Father : "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.." Son : "Well, in that case...ok" Next - Father approaches Bill Gates. Father : "I have a husband for your daughter." Bill Gates : "But my daughter is too young to marry!" Father : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank." Bill Gates : "Ah, in that case...ok" Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank. Father : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. " President : "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!" Father : "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law." President : "Ah, in that case...ok" This is how business is done!! Moral: Even If you have nothing,You can get Anything. But your attitude should be positive Think +++++++ve[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom