Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
R.E.M.E.M.B.R.A.N.C.E
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 1038916" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><span style="color: Blue">R.E.M.E.M.B.R.A.N.C.E</span></strong></span></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I'll remember d place when I met u,remember how often we'd speak,remember ur crazy singing,remember accusations and anger,though u could never remember d words..</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I know I was far from perfect</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">My weaknesses I'm sure u could see</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Constantly wanting u to want me</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Wishing for a love that could never be</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I know my laying in ur arms</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Was my simple fantasy</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">How I wish things between us were different</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">In our arms is where I long to be</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">No MOONLITE walks,no romantic tales,no romance by d sea,no waterfalls,no 'I love ur calls',no u inside of me</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Just me on my own,</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Lost,lonely and alone</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Wishing u could have</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Simply..loved me..</span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 1038916, member: 8568"] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Blue"]R.E.M.E.M.B.R.A.N.C.E[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][B][COLOR="Blue"][/color][/b][/CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"] I'll remember d place when I met u,remember how often we'd speak,remember ur crazy singing,remember accusations and anger,though u could never remember d words.. I know I was far from perfect My weaknesses I'm sure u could see Constantly wanting u to want me Wishing for a love that could never be I know my laying in ur arms Was my simple fantasy How I wish things between us were different In our arms is where I long to be No MOONLITE walks,no romantic tales,no romance by d sea,no waterfalls,no 'I love ur calls',no u inside of me Just me on my own, Lost,lonely and alone Wishing u could have Simply..loved me..[/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom