Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Jobs & Employment
React Native Wanted
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ackasanka" data-source="post: 25482137" data-attributes="member: 49052"><p>Since you asked I will tell you this, you only need likeness to code, and you only need to start with one language (my suggestion go fo PHP first) then use it into a project (for this i helped lots of University students by doing there projects free, also posting in software forums like this elakiri). After you learn that, you can learn anything. </p><p></p><p><strong>Don't use any IDEs while you learning</strong>, I used and still using <strong>Notepad++</strong> only, only for Android I use Android studio, all other time I used VScode and Notepad++. </p><p></p><p>Because i am say to use Notpad++, because then you will remember the code, means you have to write thing without getting support form IDEs. After you mature then you can go for IDEs. But believe me still i am using Notepad++ for my most projects.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Next is spend time here</p><p></p><p>Start with this <a href="https://www.udacity.com/" target="_blank">Udacity - Run by Google</a></p><p>Next go to these</p><p></p><p><a href="https://www.udemy.com/" target="_blank">Udemy</a></p><p><a href="https://www.w3schools.com/" target="_blank">W3schools</a></p><p><a href="https://www.tutorialspoint.com/index.htm" target="_blank">Tutorialspoint</a></p><p></p><p>If you need any information or courses of Udemy then let me know, I am love to help who like to code</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ackasanka, post: 25482137, member: 49052"] Since you asked I will tell you this, you only need likeness to code, and you only need to start with one language (my suggestion go fo PHP first) then use it into a project (for this i helped lots of University students by doing there projects free, also posting in software forums like this elakiri). After you learn that, you can learn anything. [B]Don't use any IDEs while you learning[/B], I used and still using [B]Notepad++[/B] only, only for Android I use Android studio, all other time I used VScode and Notepad++. Because i am say to use Notpad++, because then you will remember the code, means you have to write thing without getting support form IDEs. After you mature then you can go for IDEs. But believe me still i am using Notepad++ for my most projects. Next is spend time here Start with this [URL='https://www.udacity.com/']Udacity - Run by Google[/URL] Next go to these [URL='https://www.udemy.com/']Udemy[/URL] [URL='https://www.w3schools.com/']W3schools[/URL] [URL='https://www.tutorialspoint.com/index.htm']Tutorialspoint[/URL] If you need any information or courses of Udemy then let me know, I am love to help who like to code [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom