Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Computers & Internet
Tips & Tricks
Rebuild Laptop Batteries
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kandyan" data-source="post: 17298413" data-attributes="member: 5861"><p><strong>Good Effort and thanks for sharing....</strong></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I have been doing this since long time ago and somehow I found few tricks to reworks tripped ones back to normal but nowadays Smart batteries are more complicated than earlier ones. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">This trick works best on Core 2 duo and Dual core models which doesn't have complicated battery controller. Since manufactures added some protection traps for the minimize the risk of exploding batteries by heat, short circuit and manufacturing defects they are using programmable ICs with many gimmiks. Therefore I gave up recelling batteries but IF you guys really into this trick plz use LG batteries which are manufacturing in Korea which have good battery life.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Fw years back I bought 24units pack for very reasonable price in pettah 1st cross street. Look at the outer cover that printed the brand as well as the mAh.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Thanks fro sharing buddy...!</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kandyan, post: 17298413, member: 5861"] [b]Good Effort and thanks for sharing....[/b] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I have been doing this since long time ago and somehow I found few tricks to reworks tripped ones back to normal but nowadays Smart batteries are more complicated than earlier ones. This trick works best on Core 2 duo and Dual core models which doesn't have complicated battery controller. Since manufactures added some protection traps for the minimize the risk of exploding batteries by heat, short circuit and manufacturing defects they are using programmable ICs with many gimmiks. Therefore I gave up recelling batteries but IF you guys really into this trick plz use LG batteries which are manufacturing in Korea which have good battery life. Fw years back I bought 24units pack for very reasonable price in pettah 1st cross street. Look at the outer cover that printed the brand as well as the mAh. Thanks fro sharing buddy...![/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom