Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Automobile
Vehicle Reviews & DIY Guides
Renault KWID 2016 (Brand New Review)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Hyaenidae" data-source="post: 20374715" data-attributes="member: 530392"><p>That I can agree, I love more "involved" driving and often my speeds exceed 60Kmph.</p><p></p><p>I don't think my views will be different even if I test drive the Kwid, I have driven the Alto and if the Alto performs better than the KWID in terms of driving pleasure I don't think I'd like the KWID more than I already do.</p><p></p><p>Anyhoo you have to accept that every Jap car within this price range (Familia, Lancer, FB15, Carina) performs better and surpass KWID in every aspect I've mentioned earlier in my reply</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Hyaenidae, post: 20374715, member: 530392"] That I can agree, I love more "involved" driving and often my speeds exceed 60Kmph. I don't think my views will be different even if I test drive the Kwid, I have driven the Alto and if the Alto performs better than the KWID in terms of driving pleasure I don't think I'd like the KWID more than I already do. Anyhoo you have to accept that every Jap car within this price range (Familia, Lancer, FB15, Carina) performs better and surpass KWID in every aspect I've mentioned earlier in my reply [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom