Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
News
Rupavahini says no to sharing olympic rights
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lkdood" data-source="post: 12738075" data-attributes="member: 92282"><p><strong>Sirasa can broadcast the Olympics to 20 million people, says Arjuna</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong></strong><strong>Former Sri Lanka Cricket Captain, Arjuna Ranatunga has commented on <em>MTV/MBC, The Champion Network</em>'s decision to broadcast the 2012 London Olympics.</strong></p><p> <strong></strong></p><p><strong>"It is correct if I describe the Olympics, which is held every four years, as a sports festival. It’s a dream come true for a sportsman to get an opportunity to take part in this competition.’’ </strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>’’We should extend our best wishes to our athletes taking part in the Olympic games. I am very happy that </strong> <strong><em>Sirasa</em> will broadcast the Olympics live. I would say that <em>Sirasa</em> from the beginning has always stood up to protect sports in the country. I trust that <em>Sirasa</em> will be able to broadcast the Olympics to the 20 million people in the country,’’ said Arjuna Ranatunga.</strong></p><p></p><p>NF</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lkdood, post: 12738075, member: 92282"] [B]Sirasa can broadcast the Olympics to 20 million people, says Arjuna [/B][B]Former Sri Lanka Cricket Captain, Arjuna Ranatunga has commented on [I]MTV/MBC, The Champion Network[/I]'s decision to broadcast the 2012 London Olympics.[/B] [B] "It is correct if I describe the Olympics, which is held every four years, as a sports festival. It’s a dream come true for a sportsman to get an opportunity to take part in this competition.’’ ’’We should extend our best wishes to our athletes taking part in the Olympic games. I am very happy that [/B] [B][I]Sirasa[/I] will broadcast the Olympics live. I would say that [I]Sirasa[/I] from the beginning has always stood up to protect sports in the country. I trust that [I]Sirasa[/I] will be able to broadcast the Olympics to the 20 million people in the country,’’ said Arjuna Ranatunga.[/B] NF [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom