Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Religious
Scientific Accuracy of the Qur’an Amazes University of Toronto Professor
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="OptiplexFx" data-source="post: 5489663" data-attributes="member: 208281"><p>What ever position Dr Keith Moore had doesn’t really matter if his findings can be disproven by simple logic and common sense. I don’t know much about this subject either, but that document I linked explains the problems in Moore's statements. Doesn't matter who wrote it, if the references to the Quran in that text is correct, then rest of the argument is based on logical reasoning. Anyone can read and understand. </p><p></p><p>Most of the so called scientific explanations of Quran are based on few randomly selected loosely translated phrases with multiple meanings. Therefore I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can come up with your own interpretations to just about everything. </p><p></p><p>One thing I don't understand though, is why you guys constantly try to explain Quran with science when the most fundamental ideas of Quran contradict modern science (i.e theory of evolution vs Creationism ). ??</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="OptiplexFx, post: 5489663, member: 208281"] What ever position Dr Keith Moore had doesn’t really matter if his findings can be disproven by simple logic and common sense. I don’t know much about this subject either, but that document I linked explains the problems in Moore's statements. Doesn't matter who wrote it, if the references to the Quran in that text is correct, then rest of the argument is based on logical reasoning. Anyone can read and understand. Most of the so called scientific explanations of Quran are based on few randomly selected loosely translated phrases with multiple meanings. Therefore I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can come up with your own interpretations to just about everything. One thing I don't understand though, is why you guys constantly try to explain Quran with science when the most fundamental ideas of Quran contradict modern science (i.e theory of evolution vs Creationism ). ?? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom