Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
scurvy ගෙ *රි වෑඩ
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="rukshan0000" data-source="post: 24688346" data-attributes="member: 321063"><p>God I am so depressed.</p><p>Also I have huge fear. Always on my mind is a fear of getting cancer.</p><p>It doesn't even run in my family, but I always have the fear.</p><p>If I get even a slight fever I think could it be?</p><p>If I get a skin lesion first thing I think is cancer or HIV </p><p>Even tho I have a mobile phone I always soo scared to use it cos it'll give me cancer I always use the speaker phone and use the airplane mode if I am playing games on it. I am scared to keep it in my pocket I always make sure my thick wallet is between it and my skin </p><p></p><p>I am too scared to turn on the WIFI in my house.</p><p></p><p>Also some people on FB or YouTube says stuff like 'Hope you get cancer' if I make some stupid comment. And that has gone to me head as well. </p><p></p><p>I am just sooo depressed </p><p></p><p>Its just I've been through so much crap in my life, that I always feel something really bad is always around the corner</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="rukshan0000, post: 24688346, member: 321063"] God I am so depressed. Also I have huge fear. Always on my mind is a fear of getting cancer. It doesn't even run in my family, but I always have the fear. If I get even a slight fever I think could it be? If I get a skin lesion first thing I think is cancer or HIV Even tho I have a mobile phone I always soo scared to use it cos it'll give me cancer I always use the speaker phone and use the airplane mode if I am playing games on it. I am scared to keep it in my pocket I always make sure my thick wallet is between it and my skin I am too scared to turn on the WIFI in my house. Also some people on FB or YouTube says stuff like 'Hope you get cancer' if I make some stupid comment. And that has gone to me head as well. I am just sooo depressed Its just I've been through so much crap in my life, that I always feel something really bad is always around the corner [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom