Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
SF සහ අර්ජුන
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Matti PuuSa" data-source="post: 6798957" data-attributes="member: 254988"><p>King Julian: There is only one one way to get your precious Politician..I, King Julian, will simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends the Politician gods in....THE VOLCANO!!</p><p>Animal: What does that do?</p><p>King Julian: What does that do? Excellent question! My sacrifice goes in the volcano, then the firendly gods will eat up my sacrifice, "Mmm thank you for the sacrifice" "please have another sacrifce" "No I've had enough for the day" "listen, I'm going to be very upset if you don't have another" "I don't want another sacrifice ok?!" "Come on you look so skinny!" "No I think I've had enough is that clear?!"......The gods eat the sacrifice..they are grateful, they give me some of their Politicians, and I will give it to you.</p><p>Animal: Does it work?</p><p>King Julien: No...I mean yes! I mean...um...Maurice?</p><p>Maurice: Ehh....50/50</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Matti PuuSa, post: 6798957, member: 254988"] King Julian: There is only one one way to get your precious Politician..I, King Julian, will simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends the Politician gods in....THE VOLCANO!! Animal: What does that do? King Julian: What does that do? Excellent question! My sacrifice goes in the volcano, then the firendly gods will eat up my sacrifice, "Mmm thank you for the sacrifice" "please have another sacrifce" "No I've had enough for the day" "listen, I'm going to be very upset if you don't have another" "I don't want another sacrifice ok?!" "Come on you look so skinny!" "No I think I've had enough is that clear?!"......The gods eat the sacrifice..they are grateful, they give me some of their Politicians, and I will give it to you. Animal: Does it work? King Julien: No...I mean yes! I mean...um...Maurice? Maurice: Ehh....50/50 [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom