Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Sherlock Holmes~~~~
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jack_Sparrow" data-source="post: 2795190" data-attributes="member: 106688"><p>Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. </p><p>After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night and went to sleep. </p><p> </p><p>Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up and tell</p><p>me what you see." </p><p> </p><p>Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." </p><p>"What does that tell you?" </p><p> </p><p>Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of</p><p>galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is</p><p>in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.</p><p></p><p>Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant.</p><p></p><p>Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Why, what does it</p><p>tell YOU?" </p><p> </p><p>Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke.<strong> "Watson, you idiot. Some jerk has stolen our tent."</strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jack_Sparrow, post: 2795190, member: 106688"] Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Why, what does it tell YOU?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke.[B] "Watson, you idiot. Some jerk has stolen our tent."[/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom