Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Software Industry එක ඉවරයි (Kinda clickbait)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="WhiteTiger" data-source="post: 30579476" data-attributes="member: 577300"><p><span style="font-size: 26px"><strong>Actual Title: <em><span style="color: rgb(184, 49, 47)">Should I quit my software job to complete my degree? Help Me Make a Decision.</span></em></strong></span></p><p></p><p>I studied at the xxx University (a proper four-year honors degree), and due to the entry-level job crisis, financial reasons, and management issues at the university, I halted the degree and started working as a software developer. My idea was to exit from the university with the Higher Diploma and pursue a top-up degree from a private institute. But now, it doesn't look like the software industry as a whole is going in the right direction. Things seem to be getting tougher, even for senior positions. Now, I'm in a dilemma about whether to resign from my job and complete the degree (I would be able to almost finish the degree if I study full-time for one year) or continue working and try to get a top-up degree from a private institute. The idea behind completing the degree is to pursue more theory, math, and R&D heavy areas of tech, such as machine learning and robotics.</p><p></p><p>මම xxx විශ්ව විද්යාලයේ (නිසි අවුරුදු හතරක ගෞරව උපාධියක්) ඉගෙන ගත්තා. නමුත් ආරම්භක මට්ටමේ රැකියා අර්බුදය, මූල්ය හේතූන් සහ විශ්ව විද්යාලයේ කළමනාකරණ ගැටළු නිසා, මම උපාධිය නවතා මෘදුකාංග සංවර්ධකයෙකු ලෙස වැඩ කිරීමට පටන් ගත්තා. මගේ අදහස වුණේ උසස් ඩිප්ලෝමාව සමඟ විශ්වවිද්යාලයෙන් ඉවත් වී පෞද්ගලික ආයතනයකින් top-up උපාධියක් ලබා ගැනීමයි. නමුත් දැන්, මෘදුකාංග කර්මාන්තය සමස්තයක් ලෙස නිවැරදි දිශාවට යන බවක් නොපෙනේ. ජ්යෙෂ්ඨ තනතුරු සඳහා පවා දේවල් වඩාත් දුෂ්කර වෙමින් පවතින බව පෙනේ. දැන්, මගේ රැකියාවෙන් ඉල්ලා අස්වී උපාධිය සම්පූර්ණ කරනවාද (මම වසරක් පූර්ණ කාලීනව ඉගෙන ගත්තොත් උපාධිය බොහෝ දුරට අවසන් කිරීමට මට හැකි වනු ඇත) නැතහොත් රැකියාව දිගටම කරගෙන ගොස් පෞද්ගලික ආයතනයකින් top-up උපාධියක් ලබා ගැනීමට උත්සාහ කරනවාද යන්න පිළිබඳව මම උභතෝකෝටිකයක සිටිමි. උපාධිය සම්පූර්ණ කිරීම පිටුපස ඇති අදහස නම් machine learning සහ robotics වැනි සිද්ධාන්ත, ගණිතය සහ පර්යේෂණ/සංවර්ධන යන ප්රදේශයන්ට බර ක්ෂේත්රයකට ඇතුලත් වීමයි.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="WhiteTiger, post: 30579476, member: 577300"] [SIZE=7][B]Actual Title: [I][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Should I quit my software job to complete my degree? Help Me Make a Decision.[/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE] I studied at the xxx University (a proper four-year honors degree), and due to the entry-level job crisis, financial reasons, and management issues at the university, I halted the degree and started working as a software developer. My idea was to exit from the university with the Higher Diploma and pursue a top-up degree from a private institute. But now, it doesn't look like the software industry as a whole is going in the right direction. Things seem to be getting tougher, even for senior positions. Now, I'm in a dilemma about whether to resign from my job and complete the degree (I would be able to almost finish the degree if I study full-time for one year) or continue working and try to get a top-up degree from a private institute. The idea behind completing the degree is to pursue more theory, math, and R&D heavy areas of tech, such as machine learning and robotics. මම xxx විශ්ව විද්යාලයේ (නිසි අවුරුදු හතරක ගෞරව උපාධියක්) ඉගෙන ගත්තා. නමුත් ආරම්භක මට්ටමේ රැකියා අර්බුදය, මූල්ය හේතූන් සහ විශ්ව විද්යාලයේ කළමනාකරණ ගැටළු නිසා, මම උපාධිය නවතා මෘදුකාංග සංවර්ධකයෙකු ලෙස වැඩ කිරීමට පටන් ගත්තා. මගේ අදහස වුණේ උසස් ඩිප්ලෝමාව සමඟ විශ්වවිද්යාලයෙන් ඉවත් වී පෞද්ගලික ආයතනයකින් top-up උපාධියක් ලබා ගැනීමයි. නමුත් දැන්, මෘදුකාංග කර්මාන්තය සමස්තයක් ලෙස නිවැරදි දිශාවට යන බවක් නොපෙනේ. ජ්යෙෂ්ඨ තනතුරු සඳහා පවා දේවල් වඩාත් දුෂ්කර වෙමින් පවතින බව පෙනේ. දැන්, මගේ රැකියාවෙන් ඉල්ලා අස්වී උපාධිය සම්පූර්ණ කරනවාද (මම වසරක් පූර්ණ කාලීනව ඉගෙන ගත්තොත් උපාධිය බොහෝ දුරට අවසන් කිරීමට මට හැකි වනු ඇත) නැතහොත් රැකියාව දිගටම කරගෙන ගොස් පෞද්ගලික ආයතනයකින් top-up උපාධියක් ලබා ගැනීමට උත්සාහ කරනවාද යන්න පිළිබඳව මම උභතෝකෝටිකයක සිටිමි. උපාධිය සම්පූර්ණ කිරීම පිටුපස ඇති අදහස නම් machine learning සහ robotics වැනි සිද්ධාන්ත, ගණිතය සහ පර්යේෂණ/සංවර්ධන යන ප්රදේශයන්ට බර ක්ෂේත්රයකට ඇතුලත් වීමයි. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom