Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Sports
South Africa tour of Sri Lanka|July 20- Aug 06|5 ODI & 3 T20|
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="anju.r" data-source="post: 15362676" data-attributes="member: 325999"><p><strong>When you first come into the Sri Lanka team as a young batsman, what do you work on?</strong></p><p><strong>Lahiru Thirimanne:</strong> I haven't changed a lot, technically, since I came into the team, but I have thought a lot about changing my batting according to the situation. When should I step out and hit a spinner? What types of balls should I always look to leave in a Test? Those are the kinds of things we work on inside the first year. Other than that, <span style="color: Red"><strong>I think Marvan <em>aiyya</em> [Atapattu] doesn't like to change a lot about the way you bat, because that's what got you this far. </strong></span></p><p></p><p><strong>Chandimal, you've spoken of being in a form rut at the moment. As a young player how do get out of that?</strong></p><p><strong>DC:</strong> I had a lot of coaching during April. There were a few small technical problems in my game.<span style="color: Red"> <strong>I worked those out with Marvan <em>aiyya</em>. </strong> </span>That said I haven't been scoring many runs since then. But every sportsman goes through bad patches. No matter how hard you work on it, sometimes you don't get the rewards. That isn't just in cricket but in life as well - whether you're running a business or playing another sport, it's the same. At other times things happen for you when you haven't worked towards it. You have to weigh all that up in your approach to the game. </p><p></p><p></p><p><a href="http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/654707.html" target="_blank">http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/654707.html</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="anju.r, post: 15362676, member: 325999"] [B]When you first come into the Sri Lanka team as a young batsman, what do you work on?[/B] [B]Lahiru Thirimanne:[/B] I haven't changed a lot, technically, since I came into the team, but I have thought a lot about changing my batting according to the situation. When should I step out and hit a spinner? What types of balls should I always look to leave in a Test? Those are the kinds of things we work on inside the first year. Other than that, [COLOR=Red][B]I think Marvan [I]aiyya[/I] [Atapattu] doesn't like to change a lot about the way you bat, because that's what got you this far. [/B][/COLOR] [B]Chandimal, you've spoken of being in a form rut at the moment. As a young player how do get out of that?[/B] [B]DC:[/B] I had a lot of coaching during April. There were a few small technical problems in my game.[COLOR=Red] [B]I worked those out with Marvan [I]aiyya[/I]. [/B] [/COLOR]That said I haven't been scoring many runs since then. But every sportsman goes through bad patches. No matter how hard you work on it, sometimes you don't get the rewards. That isn't just in cricket but in life as well - whether you're running a business or playing another sport, it's the same. At other times things happen for you when you haven't worked towards it. You have to weigh all that up in your approach to the game. [url]http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/654707.html[/url] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom