Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
suicide කරගැනීම
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Schrodinger Cat" data-source="post: 26018778" data-attributes="member: 566946"><p>I can understand your pain. I am also experiencing such mentioned issues. Sometimes I am also wish to die immediately in a natural way rather than suicide, however this thought prevents me to do such thing.</p><p></p><p><em><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Suicide does not ends the pain, only makes it pass to others...the loved ones.</span></strong></em></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I do not want to pass my pain to others. </span></p><p></p><p>I am being diagnosed for depression, ASD and OCD. 5 years ago I had suicidal thoughts uncontrollably and anger issues. In present, the depression is almost controlled by using medications and I am still using it. Not fully recovered, but I feel much better than previously. The credit goes to my parents and those who cared about me.</p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I am also face some problems when try to become social. My relationship experiences are awful. I was rejected about 5 times in a row, last one was happened when attempt to askout on recent 31st. This makes me more frustrating but I can't quit my plans because of this particular issue. Maybe I die alone, but I want to fight till the end.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">My A/Ls were also fcuked up. I can't apply for government jobs except for low-level. I managed that issue somehow by pursuing technical courses. Now I am doing my BIT. Though I still feel the humiliation due to failure in A/Ls, I determined to achieve my success somehow.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">It is challenging to seek for any jobs in these days. I am also limited to the home space and actively searching for a job. Meanwhile, I started to learn some technical skills like web development and have an idea to enter the development scene professionally in future.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">You have to find a objective for your life. You are here due to a reason.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">You can try to release your all negative thoughts by doing some creative things. I reduce my stress levels by doing some art stuff, writing stories or stay with my pet.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Schrodinger Cat, post: 26018778, member: 566946"] I can understand your pain. I am also experiencing such mentioned issues. Sometimes I am also wish to die immediately in a natural way rather than suicide, however this thought prevents me to do such thing. [I][B][SIZE=5]Suicide does not ends the pain, only makes it pass to others...the loved ones.[/SIZE][/B][/I] [SIZE=4]I do not want to pass my pain to others. [/SIZE] I am being diagnosed for depression, ASD and OCD. 5 years ago I had suicidal thoughts uncontrollably and anger issues. In present, the depression is almost controlled by using medications and I am still using it. Not fully recovered, but I feel much better than previously. The credit goes to my parents and those who cared about me. [SIZE=4]I am also face some problems when try to become social. My relationship experiences are awful. I was rejected about 5 times in a row, last one was happened when attempt to askout on recent 31st. This makes me more frustrating but I can't quit my plans because of this particular issue. Maybe I die alone, but I want to fight till the end. My A/Ls were also fcuked up. I can't apply for government jobs except for low-level. I managed that issue somehow by pursuing technical courses. Now I am doing my BIT. Though I still feel the humiliation due to failure in A/Ls, I determined to achieve my success somehow. It is challenging to seek for any jobs in these days. I am also limited to the home space and actively searching for a job. Meanwhile, I started to learn some technical skills like web development and have an idea to enter the development scene professionally in future. You have to find a objective for your life. You are here due to a reason. You can try to release your all negative thoughts by doing some creative things. I reduce my stress levels by doing some art stuff, writing stories or stay with my pet.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom