Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Education
The 640-863 exam type----testpassport
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="nancy0426" data-source="post: 6508863" data-attributes="member: 235109"><p>1. number of single-choice: about 30</p><p>2. number of multiple-choice: about 30</p><p>3. drag and drop questions: 4 </p><p>The CCDA curriculum includes designing basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.</p><p>CCNA level knowledge and BCMSN level knowledge is needed to prepare for the CCDA certification exam.</p><p>I spent 1 hour to finish my 640-863 exam, and I used the braindumps of testpassport. I bought their dumps on 26th October, and get a free update before I took my exam. The update adds 4 drag and drop questions, which are the drag and drop questions of real exam. Their service is so great and 24hours online .</p><p>Testpassport's 640-863 exam dumps cover 98% of real exam. The only question I get wrong answer is referred to the security part. I have to increase the knowledge of security field. No matter single-choice, multiple-choice or drag and drop questions, they all refer to the knowledge of security. According to the opinion of professionals, 640-860 exam questions will be not change a lot. Those candidates who want to take this exam, please save your time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="nancy0426, post: 6508863, member: 235109"] 1. number of single-choice: about 30 2. number of multiple-choice: about 30 3. drag and drop questions: 4 The CCDA curriculum includes designing basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks. CCNA level knowledge and BCMSN level knowledge is needed to prepare for the CCDA certification exam. I spent 1 hour to finish my 640-863 exam, and I used the braindumps of testpassport. I bought their dumps on 26th October, and get a free update before I took my exam. The update adds 4 drag and drop questions, which are the drag and drop questions of real exam. Their service is so great and 24hours online . Testpassport's 640-863 exam dumps cover 98% of real exam. The only question I get wrong answer is referred to the security part. I have to increase the knowledge of security field. No matter single-choice, multiple-choice or drag and drop questions, they all refer to the knowledge of security. According to the opinion of professionals, 640-860 exam questions will be not change a lot. Those candidates who want to take this exam, please save your time. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom