Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Music
The Fast And The Furious - Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kasunsankalpana" data-source="post: 863279" data-attributes="member: 28569"><p>Chours</p><p>I wonder if you know</p><p>How they live in tokyo</p><p>if you see me then you mean it</p><p>Then you know you have to go</p><p>Fast and furio (tick tick tick)</p><p>Fast and furio (tick tick tick)</p><p></p><p>I wonder if you know</p><p>How they live in tokyo</p><p>if you see me then you mean it</p><p>Then you know you have to go</p><p>Fast and furio (tick tick tick)</p><p>Fast and furio (tick tick tick)</p><p> </p><p> [Japanes]</p><p></p><p>I see many many diamond danglin</p><p>Back for the money keep stranglin</p><p>Hate me fry me,bake me try me</p><p>All the above cuz you can't get in</p><p>I don't want to put up with them</p><p>Because we put a fresh.........</p><p>Make you shake you,crah you fuck you (thank you)</p><p>Haters.......................</p><p></p><p> [Japanes]</p><p></p><p> [chours]</p><p> </p><p> [Japanes]</p><p></p><p>should see me in the parking lot</p><p>7-11 is the spot</p><p>Mice with wings and shiny things</p><p>And lions,tigers,bears,Oh my ride</p><p>we're furious and fast</p><p>super sonic like JJ Paht</p><p>An' we rock cuz the wheels are fly</p><p>Can't be doubt with a baseball bat</p><p> </p><p> [Japanes]</p><p></p><p> [chrous]</p><p></p><p> [Japanes]</p><p></p><p>it's gotta be the shoes</p><p>Gotta be the furs</p><p>That's why ladies choose me</p><p>All up in news</p><p>Cuz we so cute</p><p>That's why we so huge</p><p> [Japanes]</p><p>Not a Chinaman cuz i ain't from</p><p>china man</p><p>I'am Japan man</p><p></p><p> [Girls talking]</p><p></p><p>You see him come and go out of the</p><p>black benz SLR</p><p>I wonder where he get's that kind of</p><p>money?</p><p>Don't worry about it </p><p>let's go</p><p></p><p> [cours]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kasunsankalpana, post: 863279, member: 28569"] Chours I wonder if you know How they live in tokyo if you see me then you mean it Then you know you have to go Fast and furio (tick tick tick) Fast and furio (tick tick tick) I wonder if you know How they live in tokyo if you see me then you mean it Then you know you have to go Fast and furio (tick tick tick) Fast and furio (tick tick tick) [Japanes] I see many many diamond danglin Back for the money keep stranglin Hate me fry me,bake me try me All the above cuz you can't get in I don't want to put up with them Because we put a fresh......... Make you shake you,crah you fuck you (thank you) Haters....................... [Japanes] [chours] [Japanes] should see me in the parking lot 7-11 is the spot Mice with wings and shiny things And lions,tigers,bears,Oh my ride we're furious and fast super sonic like JJ Paht An' we rock cuz the wheels are fly Can't be doubt with a baseball bat [Japanes] [chrous] [Japanes] it's gotta be the shoes Gotta be the furs That's why ladies choose me All up in news Cuz we so cute That's why we so huge [Japanes] Not a Chinaman cuz i ain't from china man I'am Japan man [Girls talking] You see him come and go out of the black benz SLR I wonder where he get's that kind of money? Don't worry about it let's go [cours] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom