Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
The Friendship Song
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="chika009" data-source="post: 13939142" data-attributes="member: 326584"><p>[YOUTUBE]7X7d7Ul6PmI[/YOUTUBE]</p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Magenta">"Friends are Quiet Angels"</span></span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">Friends are quiet angels</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">Who lift us to our feet</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">When our wings have trouble remembering how to fly</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">They stand by us and give us</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">the strength to try</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">Friends are quiet angels</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">Who somehow make you see</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">The light that's in the darkness</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">before the dawn</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">All at once the journey's not so long</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">But it's the laughter and the fun</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">Sometimes the feeling that we're one</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">All the tears we cry together you and I</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">That will keep us heart to heart</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">as time goes by</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">Friends are quiet angels</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">Who fill your life with grace</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">Thrilled to share your joy</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">when a dream comes true</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">And on this special day</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm blessed 'cause I can say</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">I've found a quiet angel</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">You're a special angel</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">I found a quiet angel in you</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="chika009, post: 13939142, member: 326584"] [YOUTUBE]7X7d7Ul6PmI[/YOUTUBE] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Magenta"]"Friends are Quiet Angels"[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Friends are quiet angels Who lift us to our feet When our wings have trouble remembering how to fly They stand by us and give us the strength to try Friends are quiet angels Who somehow make you see The light that's in the darkness before the dawn All at once the journey's not so long But it's the laughter and the fun Sometimes the feeling that we're one All the tears we cry together you and I That will keep us heart to heart as time goes by Friends are quiet angels Who fill your life with grace Thrilled to share your joy when a dream comes true And on this special day I'm blessed 'cause I can say I've found a quiet angel You're a special angel I found a quiet angel in you[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom