Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
Movies TV and Radio
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (2001-2003) Extended Edition | Which One to Download? Having Trouble Deciding
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Reincarnator" data-source="post: 28392821" data-attributes="member: 580695"><p><span style="font-size: 26px">I want to rewatch The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (2001-2003) Extended Edition. I came across 2 torrents which I think to be of good quality and reasonable size. I have downloaded both of them to my seedbox. But I'm still not sure which one I should add to the collection. </span></p><p></p><hr /><p><span style="font-size: 26px">1. <a href="https://1337x.to/torrent/4640936/The-Lord-of-the-Rings-The-Motion-Picture-Trilogy-2001-2003-Extended-Edition-1080p-10bit-Bluray-x265-HEVC-Org-DD-2-0-DD-5-1-Hindi-DD-5-1-English-ESubs-TombDoc/" target="_blank">The Lord of the Rings - The Motion Picture Trilogy (2001-2003) Extended Editions (1080p 10bit Bluray x265 HEVC [Org DD 5.1 Hindi + DD 5.1 English]) ~ TombDoc</a> (24.5GB)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 26px">Source - </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">The Lord of The Rings 2001-2003 Extended Edition Trilogy 1080p AVC DTS-HD MA 6.1-TTG</span></p><p></p><hr /><p><span style="font-size: 26px">2. <a href="https://1337x.to/torrent/4669740/The-Lord-of-the-Rings-Trilogy-Collection-2001-2003-Extended-Edition-1080p-BluRay-10bit-HEVC-x265-Hindi-DD-2-0-5-1-English-AAC-5-1-RONIN/" target="_blank">The Lord of the Rings (2001-2003) Extended Edition Trilogy Collection (1080p BluRay 10bit HEVC x265 [Hindi DVD DD 2.0 + English AAC 5.1])~ RONIN</a> (17.9GB)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 26px">Source - </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Fellowship Of The Ring 2001 EC 1080p BluRay Remux AVC DTS-HD MA 6.1 - KRaLiMaRKo</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">The Two Towers 2002 EC 1080p BluRay Remux AVC DTS-HD MA 6.1 - KRaLiMaRKo</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">The Return Of The King 2003 EC 1080p BluRay Remux AVC DTS-HD MA 6.1 - KRaLiMaRKo</span></p><hr /><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 26px">Both were released in 2020. The main differences on the surface seem to be English Audio (<strong><em>DD AC3 5.1</em></strong> (1) vs <strong><em>AAC 5.1</em></strong> (2)) and rippers (TombDoc vs RONIN)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 26px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 26px">Which one do you think would be the better choice? Or do you have any other recommendations? Could <strong><em>PSA</em></strong> rips be of better quality since it has the same sources as the second option?</span></p><p></p><hr /><p><span style="font-size: 26px">Update:</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 26px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 26px">Found a HDR 2160p 10Bit <strong><em><u>BDRip</u></em></strong> (Not a Remux) for those who are interested.</span></p><p></p><p><a href="https://1337x.to/torrent/5299698/The-Lord-of-the-Rings-The-Extended-Trilogy-HDR-2160p-NVEnc-10Bit-HVEC-Dolby-TrueHD-Atmos-7-1Ch-BDRip-Multi-Sub/" target="_blank"><span style="font-size: 26px">The Lord of the Rings - The Extended Trilogy [HDR 2160p NVEnc 10Bit HVEC][Dolby TrueHD-Atmos 7.1Ch][BDRip][Multi Sub]</span></a><span style="font-size: 26px"> (65.1GB)</span></p><hr /></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Reincarnator, post: 28392821, member: 580695"] [SIZE=7]I want to rewatch The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (2001-2003) Extended Edition. I came across 2 torrents which I think to be of good quality and reasonable size. I have downloaded both of them to my seedbox. But I'm still not sure which one I should add to the collection. [/SIZE] [HR][/HR] [SIZE=7]1. [URL='https://1337x.to/torrent/4640936/The-Lord-of-the-Rings-The-Motion-Picture-Trilogy-2001-2003-Extended-Edition-1080p-10bit-Bluray-x265-HEVC-Org-DD-2-0-DD-5-1-Hindi-DD-5-1-English-ESubs-TombDoc/']The Lord of the Rings - The Motion Picture Trilogy (2001-2003) Extended Editions (1080p 10bit Bluray x265 HEVC [Org DD 5.1 Hindi + DD 5.1 English]) ~ TombDoc[/URL] (24.5GB) Source - [/SIZE] [SIZE=5]The Lord of The Rings 2001-2003 Extended Edition Trilogy 1080p AVC DTS-HD MA 6.1-TTG[/SIZE] [HR][/HR] [SIZE=7]2. [URL='https://1337x.to/torrent/4669740/The-Lord-of-the-Rings-Trilogy-Collection-2001-2003-Extended-Edition-1080p-BluRay-10bit-HEVC-x265-Hindi-DD-2-0-5-1-English-AAC-5-1-RONIN/']The Lord of the Rings (2001-2003) Extended Edition Trilogy Collection (1080p BluRay 10bit HEVC x265 [Hindi DVD DD 2.0 + English AAC 5.1])~ RONIN[/URL] (17.9GB) Source - [/SIZE] [SIZE=5]Fellowship Of The Ring 2001 EC 1080p BluRay Remux AVC DTS-HD MA 6.1 - KRaLiMaRKo The Two Towers 2002 EC 1080p BluRay Remux AVC DTS-HD MA 6.1 - KRaLiMaRKo The Return Of The King 2003 EC 1080p BluRay Remux AVC DTS-HD MA 6.1 - KRaLiMaRKo[/SIZE] [HR][/HR] [SIZE=7]Both were released in 2020. The main differences on the surface seem to be English Audio ([B][I]DD AC3 5.1[/I][/B] (1) vs [B][I]AAC 5.1[/I][/B] (2)) and rippers (TombDoc vs RONIN) Which one do you think would be the better choice? Or do you have any other recommendations? Could [B][I]PSA[/I][/B] rips be of better quality since it has the same sources as the second option?[/SIZE] [HR][/HR] [SIZE=7]Update: Found a HDR 2160p 10Bit [B][I][U]BDRip[/U][/I][/B] (Not a Remux) for those who are interested.[/SIZE] [URL='https://1337x.to/torrent/5299698/The-Lord-of-the-Rings-The-Extended-Trilogy-HDR-2160p-NVEnc-10Bit-HVEC-Dolby-TrueHD-Atmos-7-1Ch-BDRip-Multi-Sub/'][SIZE=7]The Lord of the Rings - The Extended Trilogy [HDR 2160p NVEnc 10Bit HVEC][Dolby TrueHD-Atmos 7.1Ch][BDRip][Multi Sub][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=7] (65.1GB)[/SIZE] [HR][/HR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom