Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Religious
THE SIGNS OF THE LAST DAY IN THE HADITHS OF THE PROPHET (saas)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="cassimam" data-source="post: 9758998" data-attributes="member: 142161"><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">Dear all My Muslims brothers Assalamu Alaikum…</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">Please Please Please Please Please Please Please</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">Kindly I requesting you Hereafter don’t post any Islamic treat to Elakiri this is not good place for Islam, if I, you, we, any of us don’t want see some one writing, saying bad about our Prophet (S.A)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">its better we silent, should not argue with this few bad people, there are better understanding people also there but I was very upset there are no one advice them to don’t do it, they are purposely attacking Islam & Muslim,</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">We should want to learn other religion and we should respect their faith but here don’t want ear but from the beginning they are attacking it.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">And other reason is some of our brothers with out knowledge going to argue with them also talking to them bad way as same way there are doing to us, this is not Islam.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">If this will continued like this it will bad for our beautiful country.</span></span></p><p> <span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">This my advice to our brothers, if you thinking I’m wrong in any place, please write & correct me.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">I’m your Lankan brother from Qatar</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="cassimam, post: 9758998, member: 142161"] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]Dear all My Muslims brothers Assalamu Alaikum… Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Kindly I requesting you Hereafter don’t post any Islamic treat to Elakiri this is not good place for Islam, if I, you, we, any of us don’t want see some one writing, saying bad about our Prophet (S.A) its better we silent, should not argue with this few bad people, there are better understanding people also there but I was very upset there are no one advice them to don’t do it, they are purposely attacking Islam & Muslim, We should want to learn other religion and we should respect their faith but here don’t want ear but from the beginning they are attacking it. And other reason is some of our brothers with out knowledge going to argue with them also talking to them bad way as same way there are doing to us, this is not Islam. If this will continued like this it will bad for our beautiful country. This my advice to our brothers, if you thinking I’m wrong in any place, please write & correct me. I’m your Lankan brother from Qatar[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom