Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
the story of my first love…
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="chamithal" data-source="post: 1561470" data-attributes="member: 12499"><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>The moment I saw your eyes</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>I got to know that I’m right</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>For I thought that finally I’ve found</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>The destination I was looking around</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>More and more I got to know you</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>More and more I started to love you</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>I did things that I’d never imagine</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>To make you happy and keep you smiling</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>Not your fault that you didn’t love me</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>Not my fault that I fell in love</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>It’s how things happened between us</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium'"><strong>In the story, of my first love…</strong></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="chamithal, post: 1561470, member: 12499"] [COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B]The moment I saw your eyes I got to know that I’m right For I thought that finally I’ve found The destination I was looking around More and more I got to know you More and more I started to love you I did things that I’d never imagine To make you happy and keep you smiling Not your fault that you didn’t love me Not my fault that I fell in love It’s how things happened between us In the story, of my first love…[/B][/FONT][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom