Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
Thinking of selling my Xbox One X and moving to PS5 Slim (disc)or should I go for Series X?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tharaka233" data-source="post: 31278471" data-attributes="member: 41501"><p>I’m currently using an Xbox One X and thinking about selling it and upgrading. Right now I’m torn between getting a PS5 Slim (disc version) or sticking with Xbox and going for the Series X.</p><p></p><p>One thing that’s making me consider PlayStation is that the Xbox community in Sri Lanka feels pretty small. Most of my friends and people I know here seem to be on PlayStation, so I’m wondering if switching might make more sense for multiplayer and general community.</p><p></p><p>At the same time, I’ve been using Xbox for years so part of me feels like I should just upgrade to the Series X and stay in the ecosystem.</p><p></p><p>what would you recommend? Is it worth switching to PlayStation or should I just go for the Series X? really appreciate your thoughts before I decide. Thanks..!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tharaka233, post: 31278471, member: 41501"] I’m currently using an Xbox One X and thinking about selling it and upgrading. Right now I’m torn between getting a PS5 Slim (disc version) or sticking with Xbox and going for the Series X. One thing that’s making me consider PlayStation is that the Xbox community in Sri Lanka feels pretty small. Most of my friends and people I know here seem to be on PlayStation, so I’m wondering if switching might make more sense for multiplayer and general community. At the same time, I’ve been using Xbox for years so part of me feels like I should just upgrade to the Series X and stay in the ecosystem. what would you recommend? Is it worth switching to PlayStation or should I just go for the Series X? really appreciate your thoughts before I decide. Thanks..! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom