Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
!!.. Thoughts of YOU .. !!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 685592" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">!!.. Thoughts of YOU .. !!</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">(I have been watching "Shakespeare's In-love" and afterwards, I wrote something...)</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">At night, how many times have I heard you</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">calling my name?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">How many times have I seen your face</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">on my bed,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Calling me, waking me.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Painted into dots,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Sculptured with desire.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">No better hands can mold my illusion of you.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">As my conscience plays on your images</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">They dances like</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">charcoal on fire,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">falling leaves of autumn,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">waves fighting along the rocks,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">sunflower on spring,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">cherry blossoms in winter.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Everything smiles and rustles...</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I can see you then,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Floating on my mind</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">like fresh flowers below the sun.</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 685592, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]!!.. Thoughts of YOU .. !![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] (I have been watching "Shakespeare's In-love" and afterwards, I wrote something...) At night, how many times have I heard you calling my name? How many times have I seen your face on my bed, Calling me, waking me. Painted into dots, Sculptured with desire. No better hands can mold my illusion of you. As my conscience plays on your images They dances like charcoal on fire, falling leaves of autumn, waves fighting along the rocks, sunflower on spring, cherry blossoms in winter. Everything smiles and rustles... I can see you then, Floating on my mind like fresh flowers below the sun.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom