Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
TIME එක නැවතිලා
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mesozoic" data-source="post: 11004225" data-attributes="member: 369659"><p>I suppose there isn't any issue with either motherboard or PSU</p><p>cause computer works even without a CMOS battery</p><p>but the thing is you have to manually configure the hardware information</p><p>by the start of each session. that's not a big deal when it comes to modern</p><p>systems cause they got ability to recognize regardless of the hardware model</p><p>however I believe there's gotta be some kind of issue with the CMOS battery</p><p>that's why it resets the clock once turned off the system. </p><p>perhaps there is a minor issue on the motherboard. anyway I suggest you </p><p>replace the entire motherboard cause I feel the motherboard is bit low quality.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mesozoic, post: 11004225, member: 369659"] I suppose there isn't any issue with either motherboard or PSU cause computer works even without a CMOS battery but the thing is you have to manually configure the hardware information by the start of each session. that's not a big deal when it comes to modern systems cause they got ability to recognize regardless of the hardware model however I believe there's gotta be some kind of issue with the CMOS battery that's why it resets the clock once turned off the system. perhaps there is a minor issue on the motherboard. anyway I suggest you replace the entire motherboard cause I feel the motherboard is bit low quality. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom