Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
Today is Today
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 99293" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">Make the Most of Today</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">I may never see tomorrow; there's no written guarantee,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">And things that happened yesterday belong to history,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">I have just the present moment, I must treat it as my last,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">I must use this moment wisely for it soon will pass away,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">and be lost to me forever as part of yesterday,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to their feet,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">Be a friend unto the friendless, make an empty life complete,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">The unkind things I do today may never be undone,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">And friendships that I fail to win may nevermore be won,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">I may not have another chance on bended knee to pray,</span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 15px">And thank God with a humble heart for giving me this day.</span></span></span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 99293, member: 8568"] [B][COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Make the Most of Today I may never see tomorrow; there's no written guarantee, And things that happened yesterday belong to history, I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past, I have just the present moment, I must treat it as my last, I must use this moment wisely for it soon will pass away, and be lost to me forever as part of yesterday, I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to their feet, Be a friend unto the friendless, make an empty life complete, The unkind things I do today may never be undone, And friendships that I fail to win may nevermore be won, I may not have another chance on bended knee to pray, And thank God with a humble heart for giving me this day.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom