Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
True value of doing business with Bank
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dreamworks_naveen" data-source="post: 6365830" data-attributes="member: 49393"><p>Rajiv and Mona are flying to Australia for a two-week vacation to celebrate their 40th anniversary.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Suddenly, over the public address system, the Captain announces, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. </p><p></p><p></p><p>Our engines have ceased functioning and we will attempt an emergency landing. Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and we should be able to land on the beach. However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the island for the rest of our lives!" </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island.</p><p></p><p></p><p>An hour later Rajiv turns to his wife and asks, "Mona, did we pay our Rs 5lakh deposit cheque yet to Bank?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"No, sweetheart," she responds.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Rajiv, still shaken from the crash landing, then asks, "Mona, did we pay our Bank Master card yet?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Oh no! I'm sorry. I forgot to send the cheque," she says.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"One last thing, Mona. Did you remember to send cheques for the auto loan to them too this month?" he asks.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Oh, forgive me, Rajiv," begged Mona. "I didn't send that one, either."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Rajiv grabs her and gives her the biggest hug in 40 years. Mona pulls away and asks him, "So, why did you hug me?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>Rajiv answers, "They'll find us!!!!"</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dreamworks_naveen, post: 6365830, member: 49393"] Rajiv and Mona are flying to Australia for a two-week vacation to celebrate their 40th anniversary. Suddenly, over the public address system, the Captain announces, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceased functioning and we will attempt an emergency landing. Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and we should be able to land on the beach. However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the island for the rest of our lives!" Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island. An hour later Rajiv turns to his wife and asks, "Mona, did we pay our Rs 5lakh deposit cheque yet to Bank?" "No, sweetheart," she responds. Rajiv, still shaken from the crash landing, then asks, "Mona, did we pay our Bank Master card yet?" "Oh no! I'm sorry. I forgot to send the cheque," she says. "One last thing, Mona. Did you remember to send cheques for the auto loan to them too this month?" he asks. "Oh, forgive me, Rajiv," begged Mona. "I didn't send that one, either." Rajiv grabs her and gives her the biggest hug in 40 years. Mona pulls away and asks him, "So, why did you hug me?" Rajiv answers, "They'll find us!!!!" [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom