Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
tum Hi Ho Aashiqui 2 (සිංහල Lyrics)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="load king" data-source="post: 15574408" data-attributes="member: 281951"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Ashiqui 2: Tum Hi Ho Lyrics with English translation</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now I cannot live without you</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Without You, I am nothing</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now I cannot live without you</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Without You, I am nothing</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>If I get separated from you</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Then I will leave this world</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Because it’s only you</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now it is only you</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now my life it is only you</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>My peace and pain</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now you are my love</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>What type of relation is between you and me?</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Cannot live away from you for a moment</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Only for you each day I live</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>My all life all time I give you</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>I wish there should be no moment without you</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>On every breath your name is written</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Because only you are</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now you are</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now my life it is only you</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>My peace and pain</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now you are my love</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Because only you are</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now you are</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Now you are my love</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="load king, post: 15574408, member: 281951"] [SIZE="3"][B]Ashiqui 2: Tum Hi Ho Lyrics with English translation Now I cannot live without you Without You, I am nothing Now I cannot live without you Without You, I am nothing If I get separated from you Then I will leave this world Because it’s only you Now it is only you Now my life it is only you My peace and pain Now you are my love What type of relation is between you and me? Cannot live away from you for a moment Only for you each day I live My all life all time I give you I wish there should be no moment without you On every breath your name is written Because only you are Now you are Now my life it is only you My peace and pain Now you are my love Because only you are Now you are Now you are my love[/B][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom