Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
TV උදව් ඕනෑ
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kamal076" data-source="post: 17723207" data-attributes="member: 522607"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">Normally LG is expensive than Samsung when comparing same SPEC. SO there I prefer Samsung over LG.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">In case of model selection, its all depend on your budget.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">If you go for 3D, I recommend you to go for a bigger screen size (in 32 inch very hard to get real 3D experience).</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">If you are just buying a Smart TV without having 3D, I suggest you to reconsider it. I do not see a value in paying much higher price for just "SMART"</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">If you are going for a 32 inch TV (without 3D), my recommended model is Samsung UN32EH4003. Its about 34000 and it will cater all your main requirements.</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kamal076, post: 17723207, member: 522607"] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Normally LG is expensive than Samsung when comparing same SPEC. SO there I prefer Samsung over LG. In case of model selection, its all depend on your budget. If you go for 3D, I recommend you to go for a bigger screen size (in 32 inch very hard to get real 3D experience). If you are just buying a Smart TV without having 3D, I suggest you to reconsider it. I do not see a value in paying much higher price for just "SMART" If you are going for a 32 inch TV (without 3D), my recommended model is Samsung UN32EH4003. Its about 34000 and it will cater all your main requirements.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom