Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
TV Brand name උදව්වක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Kolama" data-source="post: 22609232" data-attributes="member: 125149"><p>I bought this TV before about 1 1/2 years for Rs. 70,000. I am totally happy with the picture quality and all other features.</p><p></p><p>[YOUTUBE]6-PlTeu2rsQ[/YOUTUBE]</p><p></p><p>I won't buy anything from Abans because I know about their after sale service by my own experience.</p><p></p><p>When something happen to your electronic equipment they ask you pay an amount that's not worth to pay. For an example if your audio setup is Rs. 45,000 their repair charge will be around Rs. 28,000.</p><p></p><p>Since it's not worth repair you won't repair it from them. Then they ask you to go for a trading offer like give 20% discount or fixed amount if you give that old one and buy a new one from them.</p><p></p><p>This happened to me and some of my friends.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Kolama, post: 22609232, member: 125149"] I bought this TV before about 1 1/2 years for Rs. 70,000. I am totally happy with the picture quality and all other features. [YOUTUBE]6-PlTeu2rsQ[/YOUTUBE] I won't buy anything from Abans because I know about their after sale service by my own experience. When something happen to your electronic equipment they ask you pay an amount that's not worth to pay. For an example if your audio setup is Rs. 45,000 their repair charge will be around Rs. 28,000. Since it's not worth repair you won't repair it from them. Then they ask you to go for a trading offer like give 20% discount or fixed amount if you give that old one and buy a new one from them. This happened to me and some of my friends. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom