Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Types of Girl Friends (for you pavan bro, hope you see this and laugh)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="crazyfool" data-source="post: 564119" data-attributes="member: 32151"><p>1) Ms. Nice Gal - “Tickets to the boxing match? Oh Darling, you shouldn’t have”</p><p>Also known as: What a gal, precious, one of the boys, my main squeeze, doormat</p><p>Advantages: Cheerful, agreeable, kindly</p><p>Disadvantages: May wise up someday</p><p></p><p>2) Old Yeller - “You god-damned spineless good-for-nothing drag-ass no-talent son of a bitch! Can’t you see you’re making me miserable??”</p><p>Also known as: She-Devil, Sourpuss, the Nag, My Old Lady, Warthog from Hell</p><p>Advantages: Pays attention to you</p><p>Disadvantages: Screeches, throws frying pans</p><p></p><p>3) Sickly - “Oh, my head. My head. My feet. My cramps. My cellulite”</p><p>Also known as: Whiner, Mewler, Glumpy</p><p>Advantages: Predictable</p><p>Disadvantages: Contagious</p><p></p><p>4) The Bosser - “Stand up straight. Put on a different tie. Get a haircut. Change your job. Make some money. Don’t give me that look.”</p><p>Also known as: Whipcracker, The Sarge, Ms. Know-it-all, Ball and Chain, yes Mom</p><p>Advantages: Often right</p><p>Disadvantages: Often right, but so what?</p><p></p><p>5) Ms. Vaguely Dissatisfied - “I just can’t decide. Should I switch my career, goals, home, and hair color?”</p><p>Also known as: The Fretter, Worrywart, Typical, Aw c’mon Honey</p><p>Advantages: Easily soothed</p><p>Disadvantages: Even more easily perturbed</p><p></p><p>6) Wild Woman out of Control - “I’ve got an idea. Lez get drunk an’ make love onna front lawn. I done it before. S’fun.”</p><p>Also known as: Fast girl, freewheeler, goodtime charleena, passed out</p><p>Advantages: More fun than a barrel of monkeys</p><p>Disadvantages: Unreliable; drives off cliffs</p><p></p><p>7) Huffy - “I see nothing humorous in those silly cartoons you keep snickering at”</p><p>Also known as: No fun, humorless prig, Cold fish, Chilly proposition, iceberg, Snarly</p><p>Advantages: Your friends will feel sorry for you</p><p>Disadvantages: You will have no friends</p><p></p><p>8) Woman from Mars - “I believe this interpretive dance will explain how I feel about our relationship”</p><p>Also known as: The Babbler, Spooky Girl, Screwball, Loony, Bad News, Artistic</p><p>Advantages: Entertaining, unfathomable</p><p>Disadvantages: Will read her poetry aloud</p><p></p><p>9) Ms. Dreamgirl - “I am utterly content with you just the way you are, my handsome genius of a boyfriend. I think we must make love like crazed weasels now”</p><p>Also known as: Ms. Right, Goddess, Knockout, Perfection, Gorgeous</p><p>Advantages: Funny, intelligent uninhibited</p><p>Disadvantages: Will have nothing to do with you</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="crazyfool, post: 564119, member: 32151"] 1) Ms. Nice Gal - “Tickets to the boxing match? Oh Darling, you shouldn’t have” Also known as: What a gal, precious, one of the boys, my main squeeze, doormat Advantages: Cheerful, agreeable, kindly Disadvantages: May wise up someday 2) Old Yeller - “You god-damned spineless good-for-nothing drag-ass no-talent son of a bitch! Can’t you see you’re making me miserable??” Also known as: She-Devil, Sourpuss, the Nag, My Old Lady, Warthog from Hell Advantages: Pays attention to you Disadvantages: Screeches, throws frying pans 3) Sickly - “Oh, my head. My head. My feet. My cramps. My cellulite” Also known as: Whiner, Mewler, Glumpy Advantages: Predictable Disadvantages: Contagious 4) The Bosser - “Stand up straight. Put on a different tie. Get a haircut. Change your job. Make some money. Don’t give me that look.” Also known as: Whipcracker, The Sarge, Ms. Know-it-all, Ball and Chain, yes Mom Advantages: Often right Disadvantages: Often right, but so what? 5) Ms. Vaguely Dissatisfied - “I just can’t decide. Should I switch my career, goals, home, and hair color?” Also known as: The Fretter, Worrywart, Typical, Aw c’mon Honey Advantages: Easily soothed Disadvantages: Even more easily perturbed 6) Wild Woman out of Control - “I’ve got an idea. Lez get drunk an’ make love onna front lawn. I done it before. S’fun.” Also known as: Fast girl, freewheeler, goodtime charleena, passed out Advantages: More fun than a barrel of monkeys Disadvantages: Unreliable; drives off cliffs 7) Huffy - “I see nothing humorous in those silly cartoons you keep snickering at” Also known as: No fun, humorless prig, Cold fish, Chilly proposition, iceberg, Snarly Advantages: Your friends will feel sorry for you Disadvantages: You will have no friends 8) Woman from Mars - “I believe this interpretive dance will explain how I feel about our relationship” Also known as: The Babbler, Spooky Girl, Screwball, Loony, Bad News, Artistic Advantages: Entertaining, unfathomable Disadvantages: Will read her poetry aloud 9) Ms. Dreamgirl - “I am utterly content with you just the way you are, my handsome genius of a boyfriend. I think we must make love like crazed weasels now” Also known as: Ms. Right, Goddess, Knockout, Perfection, Gorgeous Advantages: Funny, intelligent uninhibited Disadvantages: Will have nothing to do with you [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom