Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Artist or Actor
Utter Stupidity of Biden trying to blame Trump for the colossal fuck up in Afghanistan 😂
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kingsultan111" data-source="post: 26773151" data-attributes="member: 575252"><p>> ලබ්බ තමයි</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]139799[/ATTACH]</p><p>[ATTACH=full]139800[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>I have access to California voter records and there I see Gotabaya listed as a Republican.</p><p></p><p>He don't follow Biden on Twitter either, and he follows this guy,</p><p></p><p><a href="https://twitter.com/JayGoonetilleke" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/JayGoonetilleke</a></p><p></p><p>You browse Jay's profile and you will find that he is pro-Trumpster.</p><p></p><p>Typically those who follow Trump are ultra-nationalists............</p><p></p><p>> Mahinda and පොහොට්ටුව</p><p></p><p>No, <strong>පොහොට්ටුව is </strong>with<strong> Gotabaya. </strong></p><p></p><p>Ranil's master plan was to make Mahinda totally irrelevant like him so that he can't contest on Presidential elections.</p><p></p><p>My guts tell me Ranil is a republican.</p><p></p><p>By the way, I dislike both Biden and Trump. Trump is corrupt and will do anything for money. He don't care about America as you think. Last year or so he sold pardons for money. I think he charged 1 million for one pardon.</p><p></p><p>Whatever, GOP is not aligned with Trump. They aligned to convert Trump addicts back to new normal. GOP fucked if they don't treat Trump well.</p><hr /><p>I'm a neo liberal and hates the left. The left is full of fraudsters like Trump.</p><p></p><p>[USER=575786]@Indrajith Gamage[/USER] To me, you sounds more like a Conservative Liberal even if you deny it.</p><p>------ <span style="font-size: 10px">Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1629372106[/DATETIME]</span></p><hr /><p>[USER=575786]@Indrajith Gamage[/USER] </p><p></p><p>Have a read</p><p></p><p><a href="https://www.ft.com/content/39ff87ce-57b7-4007-9504-7eb2c7bc911f" target="_blank">https://www.ft.com/content/39ff87ce-57b7-4007-9504-7eb2c7bc911f</a></p><p>------ <span style="font-size: 10px">Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1629376559[/DATETIME]</span></p><hr /><p>Bump</p><p>------ <span style="font-size: 10px">Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1629395396[/DATETIME]</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kingsultan111, post: 26773151, member: 575252"] > ලබ්බ තමයි [ATTACH type="full" alt="Gotabaya-Rajapaksa-on-Trump-US-elections-.jpg"]139799[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type="full" alt="Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 4.37.16 PM.png"]139800[/ATTACH] I have access to California voter records and there I see Gotabaya listed as a Republican. He don't follow Biden on Twitter either, and he follows this guy, [URL]https://twitter.com/JayGoonetilleke[/URL] You browse Jay's profile and you will find that he is pro-Trumpster. Typically those who follow Trump are ultra-nationalists............ > Mahinda and පොහොට්ටුව No, [B]පොහොට්ටුව is [/B]with[B] Gotabaya. [/B] Ranil's master plan was to make Mahinda totally irrelevant like him so that he can't contest on Presidential elections. My guts tell me Ranil is a republican. By the way, I dislike both Biden and Trump. Trump is corrupt and will do anything for money. He don't care about America as you think. Last year or so he sold pardons for money. I think he charged 1 million for one pardon. Whatever, GOP is not aligned with Trump. They aligned to convert Trump addicts back to new normal. GOP fucked if they don't treat Trump well. [HR][/HR] I'm a neo liberal and hates the left. The left is full of fraudsters like Trump. [USER=575786]@Indrajith Gamage[/USER] To me, you sounds more like a Conservative Liberal even if you deny it. ------ [SIZE=2]Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1629372106[/DATETIME][/SIZE] [HR][/HR] [USER=575786]@Indrajith Gamage[/USER] Have a read [URL]https://www.ft.com/content/39ff87ce-57b7-4007-9504-7eb2c7bc911f[/URL] ------ [SIZE=2]Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1629376559[/DATETIME][/SIZE] [HR][/HR] Bump ------ [SIZE=2]Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1629395396[/DATETIME][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom