Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Computers & Internet
Problems and Troubleshooting
Warning -- PC Assurance -- Unity plaza 2nd floor
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="mahinthan5" data-source="post: 12828515" data-attributes="member: 33268"><p><strong>Nope.. Another issue</strong></p><p></p><p>I had issue in video RAM. That mean when pc boot it will give beep.. Now it is automatically switching off. I think they might have missed some thermal components or past has removed i don't know waiting for a board to be come from singapore. Once arrived I will look in to that</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Finally he had to go to that fucking place with few high rank police officers. lolz they return laptop with HDD & RAM."</p><p></p><p>Law must be same for everyone. I don't wanna use any influence that's why left</p><p>the balance. Itz not worth fighting for. I don't want to change my morality by</p><p>arguing with these kind folks</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="mahinthan5, post: 12828515, member: 33268"] [b]Nope.. Another issue[/b] I had issue in video RAM. That mean when pc boot it will give beep.. Now it is automatically switching off. I think they might have missed some thermal components or past has removed i don't know waiting for a board to be come from singapore. Once arrived I will look in to that "Finally he had to go to that fucking place with few high rank police officers. lolz they return laptop with HDD & RAM." Law must be same for everyone. I don't wanna use any influence that's why left the balance. Itz not worth fighting for. I don't want to change my morality by arguing with these kind folks [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom