Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
When she cries
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kosandpol" data-source="post: 5102661" data-attributes="member: 105851"><p>One of my favorite songs of all time. Heard it on the radio just now and it made my eyes water again.</p><p>If you've ever been in a relationship, this song will touch you.</p><p></p><p>The video doesnt amount to much but listen to the lyrics.</p><p></p><p>[YOUTUBE]-DvSevNz0Oc[/YOUTUBE]</p><p></p><p>When she cries - Restless Heart</p><p></p><p>The road I have traveled on,</p><p>Is paved with good intentions.</p><p>It's littered with broken dreams,</p><p>That never quite came true.</p><p>When all of my hopes were dying,</p><p>Her love kept me trying.</p><p>She does her best to hide,</p><p>The pain that she's been through.</p><p></p><p>When she cries, at night,</p><p>And she doesn't think that I can hear her.</p><p>She tries, to hide,</p><p>All the fear she feels inside.</p><p>So I pray, this time,</p><p>I can be the man that she deserves.</p><p>'Cos I die a little each time,</p><p>When she cries.</p><p></p><p>She's always been there for me,</p><p>Whenever I've fallen.</p><p>When nobody else believes,</p><p>She'll be there by my side.</p><p>I don't know how she takes it,</p><p>Just once, I'd like to make it,</p><p>Then there'll be tears of joy,</p><p>That fill her lovin' eyes.</p><p></p><p>When she cries, at night,</p><p>And she doesn't think that I can hear her.</p><p>She tries, to hide,</p><p>All the fear she feels inside.</p><p>So I pray, this time,</p><p>I can be the man that she deserves.</p><p>'Cos I die a little each time,</p><p>When she cries.</p><p></p><p>So I pray, this time,</p><p>I can be the man that she deserves.</p><p>'Cos I die a little each time,</p><p>When she cries.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kosandpol, post: 5102661, member: 105851"] One of my favorite songs of all time. Heard it on the radio just now and it made my eyes water again. If you've ever been in a relationship, this song will touch you. The video doesnt amount to much but listen to the lyrics. [YOUTUBE]-DvSevNz0Oc[/YOUTUBE] When she cries - Restless Heart The road I have traveled on, Is paved with good intentions. It's littered with broken dreams, That never quite came true. When all of my hopes were dying, Her love kept me trying. She does her best to hide, The pain that she's been through. When she cries, at night, And she doesn't think that I can hear her. She tries, to hide, All the fear she feels inside. So I pray, this time, I can be the man that she deserves. 'Cos I die a little each time, When she cries. She's always been there for me, Whenever I've fallen. When nobody else believes, She'll be there by my side. I don't know how she takes it, Just once, I'd like to make it, Then there'll be tears of joy, That fill her lovin' eyes. When she cries, at night, And she doesn't think that I can hear her. She tries, to hide, All the fear she feels inside. So I pray, this time, I can be the man that she deserves. 'Cos I die a little each time, When she cries. So I pray, this time, I can be the man that she deserves. 'Cos I die a little each time, When she cries. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom