Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
When Someone Cares . . .
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 821133" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">When Someone Cares . . . </span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"> </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When someone cares</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">it is easier to speak,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">it is easier to listen,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">it is easier to play,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">and it is easier to work.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When someone cares</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">it is easier to laugh. </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Thanks for caring about me. </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I want you to know</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">that I care about you!</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I love you and I will always</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">be here for you!</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 821133, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]When Someone Cares . . . [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] When someone cares it is easier to speak, it is easier to listen, it is easier to play, and it is easier to work. When someone cares it is easier to laugh. Thanks for caring about me. I want you to know that I care about you! I love you and I will always be here for you![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom